Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,339 (€1,629) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)