Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,705 (€1,595) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (34 minutes ago)