Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,029 (€2,265) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)