Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,027 in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)