Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02376 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,485 (COL$3,976,081) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)