Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,591 (40,389 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)