Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,451 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)