Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,348 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)