Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13099 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨77,374 (590,668 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)