Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.050 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,939 (NZ$3,144) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)