Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.202 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 223% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨262,763 (NZ$5,451) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)