Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,834 (Rp 19,388,545) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)