Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,013 (€2,926) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)