Cost of living comparison between Padang, Indonesia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00514 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨68,855 (Rp 13,402,931) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)