Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,026 (11,482 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)