Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,181 (12,344 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (31 minutes ago)