Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.880 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,776 (11,014 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)