Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.572 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,191 (10,855 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)