Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,833 (€2,093) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)