Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10146 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,477 (CH$1,217,056) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)