Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,433 (65,749 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (42 minutes ago)