Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.666 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,138 ($b9,015) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)