Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.913 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,449 ($b6,098) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)