Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.681 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,394 (6,797TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)