Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,633 (275,341 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)