Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,418 (150,185 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)