Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,686 (149,492 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)