Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19588 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,690 (304,732 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (41 minutes ago)