Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19976 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,886 (309,794 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)