Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20527 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,496 (289,846 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 3 hours ago)