Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.274 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,641 (6,368 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)