Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20025 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,858 (253,977 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)