Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,825 (Php66,169) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)