Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,580 (Php49,136) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)