Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,321 (¥101,820) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)