Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,890 (¥164,854) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)