Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,486 (¥114,362) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)