Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,322 (¥244,464) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)