Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨63,410 (47,847 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)