Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.300 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,275 (56,387 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)