Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,352 (75,459 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)