Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,900 (45,059 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)