Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,126 (60,786 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)