Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,857 (78,844 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (38 minutes ago)