Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,633 (¥296,772) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)