Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,290 (¥206,354) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)