Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,789 (Shilling116,000) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)