Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 953 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,069 (€1,974) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 4 hours ago)