Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,394 (¥251,025) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)