Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,011 (¥221,040) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)