Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,700 (¥200,204) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)