Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,735 (Mex$ 20,500) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (25 minutes ago)