Cost of living comparison between Novosibirsk, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,779 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,887 (руб 103,269) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stara Zagora costs 10 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Penza costs руб 850 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)