Cost of living comparison between Novosibirsk, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 738 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.019 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,207 (руб 105,165) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)