Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,424 (руб 99,262) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)