Cost of living comparison between Novosibirsk, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.029 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,177 (руб 105,093) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salzburg costs €400,280 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 75 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heraklion costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)