Cost of living comparison between Novosibirsk, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,050 (руб 107,237) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jakarta costs Rp 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Poole costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,555 (about 1 hour ago)