Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,828 (руб 55,495) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)