Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.063 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,507 (руб 55,020) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)