Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 969 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,965 (97,098 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)