Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,410 (128,738 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)