Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 935 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,659 (118,331 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)