Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,349 (162,862 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)