Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,945 (171,652 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)