Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19165 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,051 (678,601 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)