Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18018 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,574 (724,679 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)