Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.436 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 216% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,898 (31,858 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)