Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.133 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 240% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,547 (21,339 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (40 minutes ago)