Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.771 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 211% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,334 (23,978 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)