Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.931 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,983 (19,921 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)