Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.759 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 235% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,909 (25,895 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)