Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.700 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,161 (24,306 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)