Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,422 (руб 67,254) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)