Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,725 (руб 73,014) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)