Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,467 (руб 68,678) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)