Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,752 (руб 100,486) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)