Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,664 (руб 98,045) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)