Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,848 (руб 68,651) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (39 minutes ago)