Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,703 (руб 108,151) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)