Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,800 (154,363 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)