Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,371 (¥177,635) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)