Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,485 (¥199,761) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)