Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.058 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,304 (€1,466) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)