Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,332 (€2,794) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)