Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)