Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.918 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 270% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,255 (NZ$4,183) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)