Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.065 INR / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,622 (Q10,989) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)