Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.911 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,078 (Q17,291) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)