Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.073 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,424 (Q17,131) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)