Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.561 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,464 (8,699 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)