Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 254% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨287,608 (15,915 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)