Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.966 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 254% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨276,440 (15,387 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)