Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 207% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,538 (¥264,860) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)