Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 936 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 207% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,786 (¥275,000) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)