Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,287 (R 22,019) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)