Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.952 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,539 (R 29,795) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)