Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02377 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,132 (COL$3,202,377) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)