Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,503 (COL$3,206,695) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)