Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,510 (COL$4,826,179) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)