Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 231% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,276 (24,587 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)