Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 964 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.710 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,342 (23,897 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)