Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 214% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,333 (34,204 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)