Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 215% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,846 (28,177 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)