Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.567 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 206% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,778 (27,527 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)