Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.072 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,283 (20,138 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)