Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.340 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 180% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,778 (26,464 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)