Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 205% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,452 (33,199 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)