Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,439 (8,138 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)