Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.332 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,726 (11,350 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)