Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,213 (€1,219) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (27 minutes ago)