Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,155 (€1,087) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)