Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,896 (€1,190) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)